A leading US-based manufacturer of indoor and outdoor LED luminaires. Client had developed a proprietary wireless mesh networking technology for controlling its outdoor lighting systems.
• The system composed of wireless wall control units, light fixtures, configuration tool etc. Client wished to automate unit as well as system testing of its wireless lighting control
• Client selected Softdel as a test partner considering its overall experience in testing and in-house developed test automation framework
• Development of automated test scripts
• Support for wireless (CoAP), USB interface
• Support for third-party software i.e. NI Lab View
• Test execution logs and reports
• Test automation engine reduced the test cycle time significantly
• Enabled early defect identification at unit level
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
Automated Testing of Flow Computers
Client : Leading American Oil & Gas company, offering wide range of positive displacement meters, turbine meters, ultrasonic flow meters & flow computers.