One of the leading names in Corn processing and Ethanol production.
• Customer has state-of-art facility for Corn processing built on Rockwell Automation Platform
• Customer wanted to optimize production cost by way of continuous process improvement techniques and minimize downtime
• Customer approached Softdel for its expertise in Rockwell Technologies with a program objective to integrate Enterprise and Industrial operations
Softdel has set up a team of Rockwell Automation experts to upgrade their Ethanol and Corn plant and Standardize operating practices
• PLC, SCADA Programming
• Migration of Legacy Networks to Ethernet/IP
• Energy Management
• Asset Management and Plant Optimization (including Panduit’s UPS)
• Data Acquisition and Reporting
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
Operator Interface’s Hardware & Firmware re-engineering
Client : Leading Industrial Control OEM
Touch screen interface for HVAC controller
Client : Leading US based manufacturer of automated heating controls for the HVAC industry.