Client is a leading manufacturer of advanced systems for home automation and audio/video control.
• Client had been providing control system solution for multimedia and home automation. The controller could control BACnet enabled HVAC and other systems through a third-party gateway device.
• Client wished to implement a native BACnet support to overcome the additional overheads in terms of cost and configuration related issues. This would eliminate the dependency on an external gateway device.
• Client selected Softdel considering its experience, expertise & readiness across building automation protocols.
• BACnet protocol training and consultancy
• BACnet stack integration
• BACnet stack porting & testing
• Support for field issue resolution
• BoM cost reduction – Improvised control system solution eliminated the need of external gateway device
• Built-in BACnet/IP support enabled client to achieve seamless integration with existing building management systems
• System can be configured to provide BACnet support for multiple applications such as voice & data, security, lighting and HVAC that are running on the same controller platform