Client has been providing an actuator product that communicates over KNX protocol. Client wanted to enable support for BACnet protocol standard (both IP and MS/TP) across its actuator product line.
• Client had no experience or prior knowledge about BACnet protocol standard hence client was looking for a BACnet training partner who could help in understanding BACnet & also suggest a time bound roadmap for their BACnet compliant product line.
• Client selected Softdel considering its experience, expertise & readiness across building automation protocols.
5 day advanced & customized training program
(at client premise to enable training access to multiple groups – product development, sales, marketing, etc.)
• Understanding client’s actuator product and mapping with BACnet features
• Support in selection of BACnet profile and BACnet stack specifications
• Provided Softdel’s proven and matured BACnet stack
• Client’s internal team acquired the BACnet knowledge and successfully integrated BACnet stack across its actuator products much before the targeted timeline
• Client’s internal team acquired the knowledge about overall trends in building automation industry
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
BACnet Enablement for a Connected Lighting
Client : Leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions
BACnet Interface for Home & Multimedia Automation
Client : Leading manufacturer of advanced systems for home automation