The client is a leading US-based building management company, providing the highest quality control products and services to HVAC industry.
• Client wanted to develop a cloud based solution to facilitate remote monitoring and controlling of thousands of devices; ranging from HVAC systems to lighting systems, installed in smart buildings.
• Client was looking for solution development partner, who could completely own the development of cloud based remote monitoring solution.
• Client selected Softdel considering its expertise and experience in smart building, connectivity protocols, software application development and testing.
Custom protocol development (over JSON) to achieve high-level secured communication between the BACApp & cloud server
Design and configuration of application server to establish communication between clients BACnet network and cloud
Application development to enable communication between BACnet interface to Application server to monitor and control BACnet network
Entire UI & UX design and application development for web-based interface (PC/Tablet/Mobile)
• Easy-to-use interface helped client to gain competitive advantage
• Achieved unique & sustainable market differentiation
• Implementation of value-add features (e.g. advanced UI themes, etc…)
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
Remote Elevator Monitoring
Client : Leading Provider of Elevator and Escalator Control System
PoE based Smart Lighting Solution on Cisco’s Digital Ceiling Platform
Client : Leading US-based manufacturer of LED luminaries