Client is a leading American Oil and Gas company, offering wide range of positive displacement meters, turbine meters, ultrasonic flow meters and flow computers.
• Client wanted to re-design the display board of flow computer product by replacing the existing microcontroller (which is getting obsolete) with new microcontroller.
• Client selected Softdel by considering its capabilities and vast knowledge base in product engineering / re-engineering across many industry segments.
• Existing product analysis
• Gap identification
• New hardware design selection
• PCB layout, gerber
• PCB assembly
• Hardware testing
• Board bring-up
Firmware & Testing
• Existing firmware porting for different modules like LCD, keypad, CAN, beeper, etc..
• Design the board compatible to EMI/EMC standards
• Faster time to market by reducing dependency on actual testing environment
• Saved US $900 by re-using Softdel’s existing tools
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
Re-engineering of a Robotic System
Client : Leading European provider of welding robotic products and solutions across industrial applications.