A leading US based manufacturer of energy management solutions with a focus on unified lighting control.
• Client was looking for a solution to enable DMX-512 interface with one of their modular lighting controller.
• Client selected Softdel by considering its capabilities and vast knowledge base in lighting domain, in-house stack development capability (DMX-512) and value-add engineering services including stack integration, porting and testing.
DMX-512 Stack Porting
• Porting and integration of Softdel’s DMX512 stack with the application layer of modular lighting controller board
• Test case identification & efforts estimation
• Unit and integration testing
• Bug fixing & test report generation
• Developed and integrated DMX-512 stack in a very short duration (1.5 months) which was well appreciated by client
• Quick analysis of issues & resolution
• Considerable efforts reduction (time + cost) during Stack customization
• Minimal memory footprint
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
ZigBee Interface to Smart Lighting System
Client : Leading US-based OEM of Smart Lighting & Home Automation Systems
BACnet interface for Home Automation System
Client : Leading manufacturer of advanced systems for home automation