Client is a global leader of infrared temperature and gas measurement solutions
• Transformer Winding Hot Spot (WHS) Temperature is a critical parameter required to manage the loading, life and reliability of transformers.
• Client wanted to re-design the Transformer WHS temperature device to offer high-level accuracy, easy-to-use trending features, rich graphics and alarm configurability.
• Client collaborated with Softdel for entire re-designing of its product.
• Base board selection and design of expansion relay cards
• Data logger and Self diagnostic functionality integration
Touch Screen Solution
• User interface development for embedded touch-screen applications
• Design and development using Windows XP embedded
• IEC61850 & DNP3.0 protocol stack integration
• Implemented support for Modbus ASCII and RTU
Verification & Validation
• UL testing for EMI/EMC, environmental and safety
• 30% cost reduction with integrating value-add features
• Improved user experience through rich & easy-to-use HMI
Related Case Study // Related Case Study
Control Module Development for a Drive
Client : Leading Motion and Control Technology Systems OEM
Modbus Interface for a Water Heater Controller
Client : Leading US based manufacturer of Water Heaters and Boilers