Smart devices and evolving technologies require advanced communication protocols to provide seamless communication. Simultaneously, they require wireless connectivity to connect smart products and support intelligent monitoring and control.blue
Softdel has extensive experience and expertise across communication technologies used in building and industrial automation. The company utilizes its expertise with wired and wireless connectivity protocols to enable connectivity for OEMs’ smart devices, enhanced by mobile management applications.
• Stack integration with application
• Integration support across multiple wireless SoCs (TI, SiLabs, STMicroelectronics, NXP, Freescale)
• ZigBee with Bluetooth/Ethernet/Wi-Fi backhaul
• Modbus to GPRS conversion
• Standard wired protocol (BACnet, HART, etc.) to wireless protocol conversion
• Proprietary protocol to wireless protocol conversion
• Application development with supporting wireless communication e.g. Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi, NFC, etc.
• Applications for PC and mobile
• Connectivity, gateway and application testing
• Testing using standard and proprietary testing tools; ZigBee sniffer, BLE sniffer, ADB Log Analysis, Wireshark, 3rd party test frameworks
CASE STUDY // Services // Wireless Connectivity Protocols
ZigBee Interface to Smart Lighting System
Client : a leading US-based manufacturer of Smart Lighting & Home Automation Systems provider.
ZigBee interface for Smart Thermostat
Client : a leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls & automation solutions.
Our technical experts will be happy to address your needs