Designation: Assistant Manager – Inside Sales
Skills: Inside Sales
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, MBA/PGDM in Marketing Preferred
Experience: 6-8 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generating top of the funnel leads, and setting up calls for Sales team.
- Building and driving yearly/quarterly/monthly lead generation strategies for the campaigns. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver an effective lead generation program and drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Develop a deep understanding of Softdel’s offerings and use this knowledge to build core product narrative and amplify by creating messaging, value propositions, user benefits, and other assets to support marketing and sales campaigns.
- Email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision-makers to begin the sales process. Helping drive business requirement discussions with clients to identify how Softdel’s services can help them achieve business objectives.
- Work directly with stakeholders regarding industry trends and plan lead generation initiatives’ direction.
- Manage and drive lead generation team.
- B.E./B.Tech, MBA/PGDM in Marketing preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in Lead generation/ setting up appointments for the Sales team.
- Good to have – Proficiency in marketing automation tools (Pardot, HubSpot, etc.) to convert website visitors into leads, and then nurture them into qualified leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships: Work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive effective product marketing strategy.
- Target Oriented & Team Player. Positive attitude & Go-getter.
- Good knowledge of lead generation through Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook, Twitter.
- Hands-on Salesforce CRM.