Designation: Associate – Inside Sales
Skills: Inside Sales
Qualification: Graduation in any field, MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Experience: 1-3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generating top of the funnel leads and setting up appointments for Sales team.
- Database creation and CRM maintenance.
- Email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision-makers to begin the sales process. Helping drive business requirement discussions with clients to identify how Softdel’s services can help them achieve business objectives. Own and drive the individual email marketing campaigns independently.
- Develop an understanding of Softdel’s offerings and use this knowledge to build core product narrative and amplify by creating messaging, value propositions, user benefits, and other assets to support marketing and sales campaigns.
- Work directly with stakeholders regarding industry trends and plan lead generation initiatives’ direction.
- B.E. / B.Tech., MBA/PGDM in Marketing preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in Lead generation/ setting up appointments for the Sales team.
- Good to have – Proficiency in Salesforce CRM, marketing automation tools (Pardot, HubSpot, etc.) to convert website visitors into leads, and then nurture them into qualified leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and creative thinker with an ability to use data to make informative decisions.
- Target Oriented & Team Player. Positive attitude & Go-getter.
- Good knowledge of lead generation through Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook, Twitter for US, Europe and APAC region.
- Hands-on Salesforce CRM.