Designation: Lead Software Engineer
Skills: AWS, Full stack- Node, Angular
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 5+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy cloud-based applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Collaborate with architects, DevOps engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure effective integration of applications with cloud services.
- Implement infrastructure as code (IaC) using tools such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform to automate and manage infrastructure provisioning.
- Write well-documented, efficient, and maintainable code in languages such as Python, Java, Node.js, or others as required.
- Optimize applications for scalability, high availability, and performance in a cloud environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to AWS services, network connectivity, and application performance.
- Implement security best practices, including identity and access management, encryption, and compliance with industry standards.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality, consistency, and adherence to coding standards.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest AWS services, tools, and best practices, and share knowledge with the team.
- Mentor junior developers and provide technical guidance as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience, with a strong focus on cloud-based application development.
- In-depth expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) services and solutions.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, Node.js, or similar.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts and experience with tools like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or others.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and security best practices in cloud environments.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, AWS CodePipeline).
- Familiarity with serverless computing, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and related services.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect) are a strong plus.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.