Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 4+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on working experience in front-end applications development with HTML, CSS.
- Must have good experience in C# coding skills, Jenkins Ci/CD pipeline development.
- Proven experience as a C# Developer with a strong focus on web application development.
- Proficient in C# programming language and the .NET framework.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, or ASP.NET Core for building web applications.
- Experience in Version Control knowledge on any tools such as ClearCase / GIT /SVN / GitLab CI.
- Experience in Jira, Buildroot, Systemd, CMake.
- Excellent understanding of embedded domain (especially Linux based systems) is considered a plus.
- Experience of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- Understanding of testing tools (Jenkins, Squish).
- Able to write scalable and maintainable code solutions and maintain all reports pertaining to application development process.
- Excellent Trouble Shooting and Debugging skills.
- Active participation in the agile ceremonies.
- Familiarity in performing static analysis check SW modules using any SQM tools Agile Tools & Practices.
- C# .NET – Web Application Development with CI CD knowledge.