Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Skills: Embedded C
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 4+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to all aspects of software development, architecture, design.
- Implement the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Comply with all applicable development processes.
- Should be able to work independently as well as with team.
- Contribute to programming, and developer testing.
- Experience with Embedded system design and development with C language.
- Well versed with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers and its peripherals.
- Well versed with communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C.
- Experience in device driver development and hardware board bring up.
- Hands on experience in using debuggers, simulators, and oscilloscope.
- Able to read hardware schematics.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and SVN.
- Self-motivated, innovative, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently.
- Experience with scripting language. VBA, Python or Bash preferred.
- Knowledge of C++ and OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of systems/ products with Wi-Fi, Ethernet interfaces.
- Knowledge of IoT protocols like MQTT, COAP, REST etc.
- Knowledge of BACnet IP + MSTP, Socket programming (TCP/IP). (Essential for BACnet position).
- Knowledge of HART and Modbus.