Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Skills: C++, QT
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 4+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Requirement/Ideas/Issues and proposing design solutions.
- Implementing and executing the solution in compliance to the SDLC process, codes & standards.
- Maintain and Manage SW and related Development tools and Equipment.
- Good knowledge on QML based application development
- Working knowledge in UI development IDE Qt Creator is must
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Basic Programming skills in Linux environment
- Programming skill in Android application development with good knowledge in Java & XML
- Working knowledge in UI development IDE Android Studio is value added.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP
- Excellent Trouble Shooting and Debugging skills
- Embedded UI development is value added
- QT for MCU UI development is value added
Required Tool/ Software Knowledge:
- Proficiency in C++ programming
- Working Knowledge in IDEs like QT, Android studio
- Working knowledge in squish automation testing is value added
- Able to perform extensive Module Tests and Unit Test for the developed SW
- Familiarity in performing static analysis check SW modules using any SQM tools
- Agile Tools & Practices
- Version Control knowledge on any tools such as Clearcase/GIT/SVN
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-driven, self-motivated and hard working
- Highly focused towards work and achieving goals
- Innovation and creativity
- Analysis and problem solving
- Quality focus
- Proactive communication
- Attention to procedure and guidelines