BACnet is a complex and continuously evolving standard. The difficulty to troubleshoot interoperability issues is compounded by lack of access to in-field conditions.
Building automation solutions providers and smart building OEMs are constrained by a lack of comprehensive and certified tools to establish BACnet communication within their product offerings. In addition, many of the available, certified tools are not compliant with the latest BACnet standards.
Softdel’s BOSS Explorer enables users to auto-discover BACnet devices, objects and their properties in any BACnet network. It allows developers and system integrators to browse, monitor, configure and edit property values within the discovered devices. It also provides segmentation support and is compliant with the latest industry protocol revision, PR-19.
Key Features of BOSS Explorer –
• Auto-discover the BOSS devices, objects and their properties in Building Automation & Controls Network
• Browse the objects and devices in an easy-to-use format
• Set and monitor properties of the discovered objects
• Control/Edit the values of properties within the discovered devices
• Discovers BOSS/IP and Virtual BOSS devices
• Discovers up to 1,000 BOSS devices
• Supports up to protocol revision 19 devices
• Segmentation support
• Supports IBM MS DBCS, ANSI X3.4 character sets
BOSS Simulator Vs BOSS Explorer
The below table gives the high-level overview of features, comparison, pricing info about our products under our BOSS Simulator family – BOSS Explorer.
CASE STUDY // BACnet Explorer
Building Internet of Things
Client : Leading US-based Building Management Company
Our technical experts will be happy to address your needs