BACnet International is a global organization that sets specific communication protocol standards for different devices used in the building automation industry. It constantly upgrades standards by releasing advanced Protocol Versions of BACnet standards.
For automation and ease of connectivity, devices must be BACnet compliant. However, BACnet standards are complex and require specialized expertise that not every device manufacturer has.
Softdel, home to the world’s first and largest BACnet Test Lab, offers structured BACnet training courses for product developers, test engineers, field engineers and technicians. These programs help OEMs understand relevant BACnet standards for specific applications and the related documentation.
• Basic concepts of BACnet architecture, objects, services and data types
• Overview of BACnet profiles, tools and debugging techniques
• Training using industry-specific practical scenarios
• Hands-on training using Softdel’s BOSS BACnet Simulator and BACnet Explorer
• Detailed framework of scheduling, trending, alarms, events and BBMD
• Device testing and certification process
• Custom modules as per customer requirements
CASE STUDY // Services // BACnet Training
Client : a leading manufacturer of valves, actuators and temperature controls.
Our technical experts will be happy to address your needs