HART protocol (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) is a widely used communications protocol, amongst all the industrial automation protocols.
HART is advantageous because it can communicate over the existing traditional 4-20mA signal by extending system capabilities for a two-way digital communication with ‘smart’ field instruments.
Softdel provides a complete package that helps OEMs and ODMs build, test, certify and deploy HART enabled products in the market.
• A ready-to-use HART protocol slave stack compliant with revision 7.5
• Integration and porting of stack with target device application firmware and device platforms
• Device Description (DD) file development and testing
• Device testing as per HCF test specifications with HCF test tools
• Creation of Field Device Specification (FDS) document
CASE STUDY // HART Stack
HART 7 interface for a Flow Meter for the Process Automation
Client : Leading Flowmeter OEM
Our HART protocol expert is happy to address your requirements and challenges.