Designation: Lead Software Engineer
Skills: BLE, Embedded, OTA
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 6+ Years
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Excellent working experience of Embedded C is must.
- Strong working experience on Embedded system development with ARM Cortex Microcontrollers (ST, Renesas, TI, Nordic etc.), Microprocessor.
- Experience on bare metal as well as RTOS like FreeRTOS, ThreadX (minimum 2+ year).
- Work experience on Bootloader design and implementation is must.
- Working experience on interfacing External EEPROM, FLASH, RTC, PWM drivers.
- Working experience on Wired protocols (I2C, SPI, UART(RS232/RS485), Ethernet, USB).
- Must have a strong background in embedded coding, coding review, debugging, testing, and deployment.
- Good to have experience on Wireless protocols (Wi-Fi / Bluetooth).
- Good to have knowledge.
- Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Effective requirement analysis and effort estimation skills.
- SCM tools GitHub/ Git/ SVN/ Bit-Bucket/ JIRA.
Essential Soft Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in written and oral English.
- Self-motivated, innovative, proactive, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the PM on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Contribute to technical documentations like SRS, design, user manual.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Continuously learn and improve skills to pursue new technical areas.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest quality.