Designation: Lead Software Engineer (Firmware Developer)
Skills: Zigbee, Embedded
Qualification: BE in IT/E&TC/ Computers or equivalent
Experience: 7+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To design and write the embedded software as per the requirements of the client.
- To review the implemented system, understand and interpret the error reports from internal staff and external clients, troubleshoot and debug them in the embedded environment and provide instant fixtures for the same.
- To maintain and document the software programs and resolutions given for the technical issues and any other relevant data that may be of importance.
- To interact effectively with the team members and contribute in increasing their knowledge and understanding their problems
- To work in close association with the clients to understand their needs and to address the issues related to the process.
- Minimum 7 years experience.
- Must have development experience of embedded software, including module design, debugging, unit testing and maintenance.
- Proficient in Embedded C and RTOS.
- Deep knowledge of CAN, SPI, I2C, UART protocols and driver implementation.
- Experience on Wireless Protocols like ZigBee, Wi-Fi and BLE.
- Knowledge of JSON and Python.
- IDE experience of IAR and Eclipse.