Designation: Lead Software Engineer
Skills: AWS, Java, Angular
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 6+ Years
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring boot framework, spring security.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB, Influx DB.
- Good knowledge of Angular JS.
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure cloud.
- Have worked on Java applications written for Linux/Windows using Visual Studio IDE/Eclipse.
- Basic knowledge of debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Should have skill to handle team at technical front and requirement.
- Should have decision making capability.
- Knowledge of BACnet protocol and concepts is added advantage.
- Knowledge of sniffer tools like Wireshark is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Communicate effectively both in written and oral English.
- Self-motivated, innovative, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of Docker concepts.
- Optional if have knowledge of .Net.
- Knowledge of flutter.
- Knowledge of Mobile App Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the PM on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Work independently when required.
- Debug existing source code and resolve problems.
- Continuously learn and improve skills to pursue new technical areas.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest quality.