Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Skills: C++, Linux, C
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/E&TC/EC or equivalent
Experience: 4+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the TL/PM on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Contribute to technical documentations like SRS, design, user manual.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Continuously learn and improve skills to pursue new technical areas.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest quality.
- Strong working experience in developing Linux Applications using C++ language.
- Strong working experience in developing REST APIs.
- Working experience relational DB- SQlite database.
- Working experience Timeseries database.
- Working experience on web server (nginx), flask web framework and its protocols (HTTP, HTTPS).
- Working experience on networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, TFTP, Telnet, SSH).
- Strong working Experience of multithreading, multiprocessing, IPC mechanism (Mutex, Semaphore, queue) is must.
- Preferred experience on Yocto project/Toradex.
- Experience of working on Web Socket Programming.
- Basic working experience on security and its protocols (e.g., TLS 1.3/SSL).
- Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- SCM tools GitHub, Git, SVN, BitBucket, JIRA.
Essential Soft Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in written and oral English.
- Self-motivated, innovative, proactive, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills.