Technological advancements across various industry segments have enabled transition from legacy products to smart products. However, communication among disparate products running on different network protocols is a major challenge faced by automation OEMs and system integrators.
A gateway is a device or software module that understands multiple protocols and enables seamless communication between devices running on different protocols.
Softdel’s experience with multiple wired and wireless protocols enables the company to design and implement gateway solutions for standard and proprietary products and applications.
• Multi-protocol, IoT gateway development
• Protocol specific native gateways
• Mapping proprietary protocol to standard protocol (including BACnet, Modbus, HART)
• Re-engineering and maintenance of legacy gateways
• Integration of proprietary and custom protocol stacks
• Application development
• API development
• Gateway configuration tools
• Develop test applications
CASE STUDY // Services // Gateway Design & Development
BACnet enablement for a Connected Lighting
Client : Leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions
Multi-Protocol Gateway development
Client : Leading manufacturer of Smart Lighting & Home Automation OEM
Our technical experts will be happy to address your needs